1. Who is your quintessential American icon?
2. What is the most American thing you did today?
3. If your life were a ballad, hymn or rap song, what would the title be?
4. Give us three words to describe America.
5. Give us three words to describe your flag.
6. There are six American flags on the moon. Where, if you could display it absolutely anywhere, would you plant your flag?
7. What is your go-to summer barbeque soundtrack?
1. Walt Disney
2. ate pancakes and 4 strips of bacon
4. fat greedy monkeys
5. always ever changing
6. in back of the judges in the supreme court
7. james brown - jay z - van morrison
1. Tim the tool man Taylor
2. I have a giant American flag in my room so every day is all American.
3. Here comes the sun by the Beatles
4. Adventures to come
5. Something slightly different
6. I would add my flag to the plié of flags on the moon.
7. Anything Beatles
1. James Brown in Rocky 3.
2. Talked on the phone loudly in a public place.
3. I Know It's Going to Happen Someday - Morrissey
4. I want more.
5. Black is Beautiful.
6. White House flagpole.
7. Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity - Flesh Failures