1. Who is your quintessential American icon?
2. What is the most American thing you did today?
3. If your life were a ballad, hymn or rap song, what would the title be?
4. Give us three words to describe America.
5. Give us three words to describe your flag.
6. There are six American flags on the moon. Where, if you could display it absolutely anywhere, would you plant your flag?
7. What is your go-to summer barbeque soundtrack?
1. Ken Kesey. Quintessential Oregonian, quintissential American.
2. Drove to Home Depot and stopped at Starbucks on the way.
3. Naive Melody - Talking Heads
4. "I'm Sorry World"
5. Bad Trip Surveilled
6. On top of all that pussy I've slayed
7. Some good ole shoe-gazey goodness... Psych rock... Brian Jonestown Massacre?
1. Jasper Johns
3. The Fool on the Hill
4. Split, Crazy, Home
5. Bold, Color, Rug
6. Museum wall
7. Blood Orange Beatles Stones JT The Bigga Figga Boards of Canada de la Connie Francis Die Antwoord Doom Dearhunter Depeche Mode Jawbreaker Morrisey Twin Shadow King Tuff Kurt Vile
1. The Incredible Hulk
2. Exercised my right to not answer this question.
3. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
4. the good the bad & the ugly
5. baby fish mouth!
6. the MOMA
7. the soundtrack to Grease, of course.